Saturday, October 4, 2008

how do you like them apples?

Fall is officially here and Im loving it!

This is the first time Freeland & I have experienced an actual Fall up north. Its incredible! I also love that we live so close to farms now that every season we have fresh veggies & fruit available all around us.

So.. One of the things I love the most is that we can go pick farm fresh apples!

fresh picked apples



We got these the other day and Im planning to make a delicious apple pie with them. I may do some little turnovers or fresh apple cider also. Freeland does love cobbler .. so maybe apple cobbler? See, the possibilities are endless.

fresh picked apples

Now I have to start thinking about what to do with the Pumpkins that we can go pick also! PS. My most favorite part is that there is still a leaf on the apple .. just like its supposed to be! Just like how apples are in coloring books and when you draw them .. with a leaf on them! Why dont they always keep the leaves on there?

fresh picked apples



Happy Fall.

No comments: